Marketing communication is the core component of your "Marketing Mix". It is a process of converting an idea into meaningful message using various marketing channels. Marketing communications is focused on various products/services that the company offers and primarily concerned with demand generation and product/service positioning. With increase in global competition, technological advances, and smarter consumer, it is important for every business to make a powerful impact on its respective target audiences and markets in different and more creative manner. Marketing communication is an integrated approach to achieving efficiency by synergy.
Successful marketing communication relies on a combination of options called the 'promotional mix'. These options include advertising, sales promotion, public relations, direct marketing, and personal selling. Online media has also become a powerful tool for reaching mass audiences quickly and cost effectively. The role each element takes in a marketing communication program relies in part on whether a company employs a push strategy or a pull strategy.
- Build Awareness and spread positivity about your brand.
- Build preference among your competitor.
- Spur renewed interest and to remind consumers of the product.
- Creates a rapport with the customer and is often combined with sales promotions.
- It reaches consumers best before they make their purchase.
- It helps with valuable post-purchase word-of-mouth advertising as consumers recall their experience with the product.
- It reaches consumers as they make their purchase and influences them immediately following the purchase.
Why you need it: